Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 50: August 2, 2011

1 Nephi Chapter 16

Verse 1-5:

After Nephi finishes talking to his brothers about the vision they are left murmuring saying that it’s hard for them to understand. They were angry about the things. Nephi tries to calm them and tells them to keep the commandments, knowing that true happiness and understanding is found in being obedient. I have had some struggles and have been feeling negative and that things are hard. I had a heart to heart with my dad last night and I realized that I have the help I need to overcome some of my challenges. Now, my challenges are not because of sin, but I know that in continued obedience and diligence in doing what is right I will be able to be overcome. After Nephi pleads with them, they become humble and desire to do right. I too have been humbled in realizing that I need help and I have a desire to be more positive and trust in the Lord more. Very grateful for my dad and his wise council. I love my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment