September 5, 2012
Alma 1
Verse 25
Despite the trials and persecution which the people of the church faced, they remained steadfast in their desires to serve God and do what is right. I sometimes am not as steadfast in my times of trial or depression. I forget the source for true comfort and peace. I want to turn to my Father in Heaven more and know that in order to do that I need to make Him the priority in my life. I have not been doing this. This is something that must change. For my happiness and my spirit depend on this. I need a better relationship with my father in Heaven. I struggle with the fact that I do not have a man in my life to love me and care for me. I want a family so badly. But I know that in this time when it is just me that I should be working on my relationship with my Father as well as my relationship with myself. When these things are in order, then will the Lord see fit to bless me with the relationships I desire.
No comments:
Post a Comment