September 4, 2012
Mosiah 28
Verse 3
I love this verse. The sons of Mosiah were so concerned for the welfare of the souls of their brethren. They could not imagine them perishing without knowing the gospel. This is how I felt while I was on my mission. I need to get back to this. I need to take care of the things in my life that are preventing me from being more concerned for the welfare of those around me. I am so blessed with the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I take it for granted EVERY SINGLE DAY. This has to stop. I need to live it more fully. This is where true happiness comes from. And I want to be happy and I want to offer this same happiness to others.
Verse 4
The Sons of Mosiah were considered the VILEST of SINNERS! Yet the Lord, with his infinite mercy, spared them. I don;t know if I am considered the VILEST of SINNERS, but I know I make so many mistakes. I repeat the same mistakes all the time, because I just don't have my priorities straight. But time after time the Lord shows forth his infinite mercy and forgives me. I cannot even comprehend this. What a blessing.
Verse 19
The record from the Jaredites gave the people much knowledge and for that the rejoiced. I need to rejoice more in the records which I am blessed to have in my life. The scriptures are such powerful tools and blessing in my life and I know that I if studied them more fully I would be happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment