September 5, 2012
Alma 2
Verse 12
They did prepare against wicked. They knew before hand how they would react in situations of evil and wickedness. I need to be more prepared against my enemies and temptation.
Verse 18
The Lord strengthened the hands of the Nephites. I need to live worthy of the Lord's strength in my own personal life. I need his strength for I am so weak. I know with him all things are possible. I know with him I can overcome all the trials place before me. With his strength I can do hard things. With this strength I can do all things.
Verse 28
The key to the Lord strengthening the hand of the Nephites was their mighty prayers for deliverance from the wickedness. Because of this prayer and their righteous desires the Lord heard them and strengthened them.
Verse 30
I want to be a woman of God, just as Alma was a Man of God. I want to have enough faith to say 'O Lord have mercy and spare my life, that I may be an instrument in thy hands to save and preserve this people.'
No comments:
Post a Comment