Tuesday, September 13, 2011

1 Nephi Chapter 17

Verse 9-10

Nephi continued to follow the counsel of the Lord as he went about building his ship. He trusted the Lord and didn’t rely on his own understanding. He asked for guidance in making the tools and other items. Sometime I think I can figure things out on my own. I need to trust in the Lord more fully and ask him for his guidance.

Verse 12

As Nephi and his family traveled in the wilderness, they didn’t need any fire because the lord made it so the meat was nutritious for them. Al things are possible with the Lord.

Verse 13

Not only did the Lord bless their food but he was also their light as they traveled in the wilderness. He led them from Jerusalem and was their guide. I need to let the lord be the light in my life more. He is there to guide me and I am slow to heed him. Something that I must work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment