Day 56: September 14, 2011
1 Nephi Chapter 17
Verse 19-22
Wow are Laman and Lemuel big complainers. They must be so insecure about themselves because they are constantly putting Nephi down and rejoicing in his sorrows. They don’t think that he can build the ship. They think that he and Lehi were foolish in their visions and in leaving Jerusalem. They are so blinded to the wickedness that was found in Jerusalem. I know that on occasion when making fun of someone I feel a little better about myself, but that feeling rarely lasts. I know how much It hurts to be put down and doubted. I want to be more aware about how I treat others. I need to show that I love each of God’s children including myself! I am the hardest on myself. I think very poorly of myself so often that it’s a constant negative element in my life. I must work on this. I know who I am. I am a daughter of God and I need to act that way!
No comments:
Post a Comment