Day 126: March 18, 2012
Mosiah 12
Abinadi is amazing. He just stands in front of wicked King Noah and all his wicked priest and he is able to confound them and call them to repentance. He trust in the Lord and knew that he would be able to speak the words which He wanted spoken. As I read this chapter I was amazed and how far gone this wicked people were. As they listened to Abinadi telling them of all their wickedness they were so far gone that they were completely astonished that he would accuse them of being so wicked. They had learned to justify their sins and to live according to their worldly wants and not towards the will of God. I hope I am never so past feeling that I can't even see the wickedness that I may have entered. Satan sure had these people in his grasp and he was confusing them like none other. He is a cunning devil.
No comments:
Post a Comment