Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Mosiah 14

Day 128: March 20, 2012

Mosiah 14

This chapter is one of my favorites. It has the words of Isiah talking about the Atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ. How grateful I am that he was willing to come to this earth and undergo all manner of pain and hardship so that we might receive eternal life and have comfort in our journey. Yesterday I had the assignment of teaching a talk about Waiting on the Lord by Elder Hales. He talks about how the Savior was the ultimate example of this. He suffered all manner of affliction and yet never complained. In his hour of ultimate suffering he asked if there was any other way, but that he was willing to do the Lord's will. I am so grateful that he did. Because of his sacrifice I have someone who understands perfectly who I am and what I am going through each day. I have someone who can comfort me and truly be able to feel what I am feeling. I am so grateful for my elder brother and all that he does for me. I have learned a lot about how the atonement applies personally to me lately and know that my Heavenly Father loves me so much that he was willing to send his son to this earth for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment