Day 121: March 12, 2012
Mosiah 7
Verse 17: I love when the people are gathered to the temple. I just see the temple as a symbol of righteousness. I am grateful for the opportunity and blessing I have to be near so many of these Holy buildings. I want to be worthy to always enter their doors and to perform the work the Lord needs me to do.
Verse 19: Lift up your head and rejoice and trust in God. I feel the desire to join in and do this. I am so grateful for my Father in Heaven and the love he has for me. He guides me and leads me down paths I wouldn't have ventured, but that are helping me grow and learn.
Verse 33: This verse offers such hope. If we turn to the Lord and trust in him we will be delivered from bondage. He will lead us down paths of happiness and growth.
No comments:
Post a Comment