Day 59: October 9, 2011
1 Nephi 18
Verse 9-12
Nephi and his family got on the ship and headed out towards the Promised Land and those brothers of his started making problems again and the Lord caused storms to happen and the liahonna didn’t work. Life has storms often. It part of why we are on this earth. But when we chose to be disobedient to his commandments, the Liahonna (Holy Ghost) can’t tell us how to navigate the storm because we are not in tune to his promptings. I want to make sure I have the spirit in my life and that I can hear him speak.
Verses 17-19
Laman and Lemuel’s actions didn’t only affect them and their relationship with God, but they had effects on their loved ones too. Sometimes I forget that the choices I make affect the lives of others too. I need to be more aware of that.
No comments:
Post a Comment