Day 75: November 9, 2011
2 Nephi Chapter 7
Verse 1
Words of Isaiah. The Lord asks if he has put us away or offered a bill of divorcement. He then says that we have put ourselves away because of our sins. The Lord never moves, we do. If I make the choices I need to I don’t need to worry about being far away from the Savior. But I think this verse makes me realize that I am the one that makes the choice of whether he is in my life or not. And I want him in my life!
Verse 9
The Lord will help me. How grateful for those words. I know that the Lord will help me in my life as I draw unto him and strive to live his will. Sometimes that is easier said than done, especially when I am so impatient in waiting for his will. But I know he will help me.
No comments:
Post a Comment