Day 76: November 11, 2011
2 Nephi Chapter 8
This chapter is full of Isaiah’s symbolic words, which are very hard for me to understand. A lot of this chapter was asking Israel, me, to awake and put on the strength of the Lord. I need to trust in him and rely upon him and not on myself or the worlds.
While reading tonight my mind was having a hard time focusing on the words and meanings but I was thinking about service. I need to be of better service to others. I sometimes get too caught up with my own needs and problems that I forget to look to see if there are other people who are in more need than I. This is something I desire to change in my life. I know that serving is a way to tell my father in Heaven how much I love him and show him how grateful I am. I need to be more observant of those around me.
No comments:
Post a Comment