Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 79: November 15, 2011

2 Nephi Chapter 10

Verse 17

Our Father in Heaven promises to fulfill all that he has promised. He has a plan for us and he will keep his promises as we strive to live worthy and keep the promises that we made to him.

Verse 20

We are commanded to remember our merciful Lord. I think my thoughts are not always centered on the Savior as they should be. I know that if I remembered him more often than life would be easier and I would be happier more often. I notice that when my thoughts are centered on him and his gospel I am in a better mood and the “bad” things that happen to me are not that big of a deal because I know the outcome.

Verse 23

Cheer up your hearts! We get to make our own choices and live our life the way we want. What an amazing blessing from our Heavenly Father, the ability to choose! I need to remember that there are really only two choices. I can choose to follow Heavenly Father and choose eternal life, or I can choose to follow Satan and choose eternal death. I think I like the first option MUCH better.

Verse 24

Reconcile my will to the will of Heavenly Father. I want to live his will and his plan for me. I am too impatient sometimes and don’t want to wait for his will to get here, but I know that in the end I will be much happier and blessed if I will just relax and stop trying to push my will upon him.


No comments:

Post a Comment