Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 78: November 14, 2011

2 Nephi Chapter 9

Verse 28

Satan has a very cunning plan. He knows us each so well and is working so hard to get us to mess up so that he can joy in our mistakes. We need to stand up to him and not allow him power over us. I think sometimes we do not recognize that he is a real individual and he will not stop until he has won us over or until the time comes for him to be bound. Knowing this means that we must be constantly aware of the temptations that enter into our lives.

Chapter 9 is so full of the great plan of our Heavenly Father. I once again am amazed at how perfect that plan is. He knows and understands what needs to happen for us to have eternal life. What a blessing. I loved the opportunities I had to teach investigators the plan of salvation on my mission. IT made me so happy to share something that means so much to me with people who didn’t know yet. I learned so much as I taught and my testimony was greatly strengthened. I love the gospel.

No comments:

Post a Comment