Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 77: November 13, 2011

2 Nephi Chapter 9

Verse 3

Lift up your heads and rejoice forever! Our Father in Heaven loves us and desires to bless us greatly. We are his children. I am so grateful for that knowledge. All that I am blessed with is from a Loving Heavenly Father. He knows me personally and intimately. He knows the desires of my heart and understands what I need in order to be happy. I think of all the billions of people who have ever lived upon this earth. Even amidst all of them, he still knows me and loves me. I awe at that. I am so happy today and it’s because I know who I am. I can feel his love for me.

Verse 13

O how great the plan of our God! This chapter is all about the great plan of happiness. I am so grateful for my Heavenly Father’s plan. Because of his plan we were able to come to this earth to gain bodies and develop talents and have experiences needed to progress and return to his presence again. We are human, by our nature and because of the Fall of Adam and Eve; we are prone to sin and make mistakes. Our Father knew that, and planned a way that we can make up for those mistakes and be forgiven. That way was for his only begotten son, Jesus Christ, to come down to this earth to atone for the sins of each of the children of God. Jesus offered himself as a sacrifice, a perfect sacrifice and agrees to be our advocate with the Father. I am so grateful that I can repent and be forgiven of the stupid mistakes I make each and every day. When I think of this great plan I am filled with happiness and know that my Father in Heaven loves me so much. He has a plan personally for me and one day I will be able to achieve greatness with his help. I am so HAPPY!

No comments:

Post a Comment