Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 30: July 2, 2011

1 Nephi Chapter 10

Verse 3

Lehi is talking of the Jews and those being carried away captive. He said that they would be restored to their lands of promise in the own due time of the Lord. The timing of the Lord is something that I am striving to trust and understand more. The Lord knows what is best for each one of us and knows when things should take place. A lot of times I feel like I am ready for certain things or I am impatient. I want things to happen now. But the Lord has other plans for me. He knows what experiences I need to have in order to be prepared for what He needs from me. I am grateful that He is mindful of me. I may not always understand it but I know that His plan for me is perfect and one day I will look back and see how his timing is perfect.

Verses 4-5

Lehi testifies and prophecies of the coming of the Savior. He tells the people of the atonement and sacrifice Christ was to make. Well the Savior has come and he made the ultimate sacrifice. I am grateful that He was willing to atone for my sins. I am so glad that He chose to come to the earth and for the support that I feel. I am grateful for the Savior and I know that he lives and that it is through him only that I can return to my heavenly home once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment