Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 34: July 7, 2011

1 Nephi Chapter 11

Verse 10

Because Nephi was righteous the spirit was able to ask his desires and to grant them because they are righteous. I want to be to a point in my life where my desires are more often righteous. Not that I have wicked desires because I don’t, but I would like to know that if asked what my desires are that I might be able to know that they are righteous and for an effort towards the building up of the kingdom of god instead of for selfish purposes.

Verse 22

The tree of life represents the Love the Lord has for the children of men. It is most desirable. This verse mentions that it spreads forth among the heart of the children of men. I am so grateful to know the Lord loves his children so much. I want to feel that Love in my heart on a regular basis and in order to that I need to make sure that I am living my life to be as obedient as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment