Day 32: July 4, 2011
1 Nephi Chapter 10
Verse 19
I like the promise made here. If I diligently seek the Lord I will find him. His mysteries will be made known to me as I seek to know and study them. I am glad to know what I can understand better the plan which the Lord has for me if I truly seek to know them. I need to put this into practice more.
Verses 20-21
We are reminded that whatever we do in this life will be judged by the Lord. If we are wicked and unrepentant in this life then we will be found unclean and no unclean thing can dwell with God. Now I don’t think that I am wicked, but I am a human being who is very capable of making mistakes and sinning. I am so grateful for the atonement of Jesus Christ and the knowledge that I can repent and be found clean at that last day. I desire to be found clean and I want to live with my Heavenly Father again.
No comments:
Post a Comment