Day 89: January 9, 2012
2 Nephi 21
Nothing really stood out to me today in my reading that I feel needs to be added to my story in the Book of Mormon. This chapter talks about the latter-days and references the coming of the Savior as well as the coming forth of a servant, who we know to be Joseph Smith. I am grateful for Joseph Smith and all he did as he was called to be the Root of Jesse, called to help the Branch of Jesse in restoring the gospel to the earth today. I am so blessed to have been born in a time when the true and full gospel of Jesus Christ is on the earth again. I need to not take this blessing for granted. There are so many individuals who do not know the Joy that comes from the knowledge I have. There are those who have passed on before, who need their temple work done for. And there are those who are still living who need to be invited to learn more. This week I am going to look for opportunities to bear my testimony every day. It may be to someone in my house, someone at school, etc. I know that the majority of people I associate on a day to day basis are LDS, but there maybe someone who is struggling with their testimonies who need my help.
No comments:
Post a Comment