Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 102: January 26, 2012

Jacob 1

Verse 7

Jacob and his people labored diligently to invite others to come unto Christ. I need to be more diligent in my missionary efforts. I have been blessed with so much knowledge and goodness that I know I need to open my mouth more and share my testimony more. It is kind of hard because the people I associate with all day are members, at school and at work, but I can share with them my testimony and prepare for opportunities that may come because of that.

Verse 19

Jacob and Joseph magnified their callings knowing that if they neglected to teach the people properly the sin would be on their head. I need to be more diligent in my callings. I have not been too excited about my current calling, but it what they asked me to do at this time so I need to be more willing to do so. Also I need to get out of my shell and go visit teach the girls on my route. I don’t know why this is so hard for me. I know it’s important. I just have a hard time getting out there. We have just made a big change in our ward by splitting the Relief Society into two, so I am sure my route will change, but as soon as I know who I do visit I will make an honest effort to go visit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment