Day 95: January 18, 2012
2 Nephi 27
This chapter is a prophecy of the coming forth of the Book of Mormon. I love that the non-learned is the one who will be (was) humble enough to receive the plates and to read what was written translating them for us in this day. What a wonderful blessing it is to have the Book of Mormon. I am so grateful for the things I have learned as I have studied its pages. I have a testimony of it and I know that it is the way that I can build up my relationship with my Father in Heaven as I studied it daily. Each time I read I am touched with things that will help me in my current situation and draw light on my past experiences.
Verse 23
I love that the Book of Mormon is a way that the Lord could show that he is the same today, yesterday and forever. He loved his people in the Americas and asked them to write a record just as he did to those in Jerusalem and the bible. Also He is a God of miracles and the translation and coming forth of the Book of Mormon is a miracle. So grateful for this knowledge.
No comments:
Post a Comment