Day 103: January 31, 2012
Jacob 3
Verse 1:
I love this verse. Look unto God with firmness of mind, pray with exceeding faith and he will console you in your afflictions and send justice on those who “destroy” you. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father hears and answers my prayers. He does offer solace when I am in afflictions. I know that sometimes his answers are not what I think I want or need, but he knows what is best and is willing to do what he can so that I can be happy and return to his presence again someday.
Verse 2
Lift up you head and receive the word of God and feast up on it. IT is the word of God that will lead me to the tree of life. It is the word of God that will lead me to true and everlasting happiness. I know that through the voices of the scriptures and the living prophets and apostles, I can find the path that leads to my heavenly home above and I want that more than anything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment