Day 104: February 1, 2012
Jacob 4
Verse 3
Jacob rejoiced in his assignment of keeping a record and did so diligently knowing that they could be of great benefit to his people and to our day. How grateful I am that they took the time to engrave on plates the words of our Heavenly Father. They are such strengths to me and I would be so lost without them.
Verse 7
Jacob teaches us that one of the reasons our weaknesses are shown to us is so that we can see how important it is that by the grace of our Savior we can be made whole. As I have read Believing Christ, I am seeing how there is ABSOLUTLY NO HOPE of returning to our Heavenly Father WITHOUT the savior. With him all things are possible and I am so grateful for that. How miserable it would be to know that we had come to earth with no chance to go on. Death would be the end and the life would have been for nothing. But how JOYOUS to know that it isn’t for nothing. We are here to grow and increase in our knowledge and do our very best to keep the commandments and then knowing that we can be perfect, the Savior steps in and pleads our case with our Heavenly Father. And then we can be together forever with our Heavenly Father again.
No comments:
Post a Comment