Day 109: February 8, 2012
Enos
Verse 1:
Enos talks about how just of a man his father Jacob was and how he had taught him the ways of the Lord. My father and my mother have done the same for me. They have always taught my by words and actions how to live the gospel of Jesus Christ and what I need to do to return to my Father in Heaven. They also taught me who I am. I am a daughter of a Loving Heavenly Father. I actually talked to my mom this morning and she is still giving me guidance and helping me as I strive to do my best in this life. I am very blessed to have such wonderful parents. I know that I am sometimes a stressor for them, but they are always there for me when I want or need to talk, even when I am not sure I really want toJ. I love them very much and as Enos says, and blessed be the name of my God for it!
I didn’t give myself much time to study this morning, So I will have to finish Enos tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment