Day 113: February 12, 2012
Words of Mormon
Verse 7:
Mormon says that the he chose the records he did for a wise purpose in the Lord. He said that he doesn’t know all things, but the Lord knows all things and works through Mormon to fulfill his will. I don’t understand all things. I don’t understand why certain things happen in my life. I don’t fully understand why I am going to school at LDSBC and living in Salt Lake City. But I know that my Heavenly Father does understand. He knows the purpose. I need to live as best as I can to fulfill his will and one day I will understand and know as well and I will know that it was the best thing for me. I am so grateful that someone who knows the path is guiding me daily so that I can travel on that path and return to live with him again.
No comments:
Post a Comment