Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Book of Omni

Day 112: February 11, 2012

Omni

The Book of Omni is a record passed from Son to Son to brother and so on. It is mostly a record of what is going on in the people of Nephites, but they were commanded to write so that did. It also stands as witness that the things in the plates were written by the hand of the men. The other writers testified of the writer before that they know the plates were written by them.

Verse 26:

Amalaki, the final writer in the Book of Omni wants his people to come unto Christ in faith and repent of their wrong doings. He invites them to offer up their whole souls as an offering to the Lord. I desire to be better. I want to offer my soul to Heavenly Father. I think one way I am doing that I by putting him first. I have a very busy, hectic schedule, but I strive to set aside time to read scriptures and study before I go and do other things that I need to do. I am feel that by doing so I am showing Heavenly Father where my priorities are and that I know I need to make sure that I am living that first.

No comments:

Post a Comment