Day 24: June 20, 2011
1 Nephi Chapter 8
Verses 7-8
As Lehi travels on the path in his vision is led to a dark and dreary place that eventually he is delivered from as he prays to the Lord, who blesses him with his tender mercies. I was thinking of my life and my journey on the path and look for times in which I entered into a dark and dreary waste. I think that biggest dark and dreary spot in my life was when I was going through my divorce. I felt very sad and empty. It was a very hard time for me and I doubted my self-worth and my ability to be a wife. As I was in that dark and dreary waste, the Lord blessed me with tender mercies and helps to deliver me from that feeling. As I went through my divorce and even now, I have seen the hand of the Lord blessing and leading me time and time again. It amazes me just how blessed I am and how the Lord personally knows and loves me. Some of the ways I can say that I saw the hand of the Lord was that I was able to get my job back at Interpath Lab within less than a week of moving back to the east side of the state. Not only was I able to get my job back but I was stationed inside of Vista Family Health were I was able to find a great LDS doctor, meet many wonderful friends, and get on the Ideal Protein diet. I am so grateful for the Lord’s tender mercies in my life and helping me come out of that dark and dreary place into the light.
No comments:
Post a Comment